Wednesday 22 December 2010

Adeste Fideles

What is the point in having a blog if I seldom write in it?

Meh. For all my readers (none) a quick update: Since the beginning of the month I have been temping at the Scottish Government, a role which will last just into the new year. I don't have much to do. I have to assume that the job normally does, otherwise why would they bother having such a position at all, perhaps it's just particularly quiet at this time of year. Who knows. Either way I basically spend all day surfing the internet (with the exception of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc. as these sites are classed as restricted content).

It is 3 days til Christmas now I think, and I'm working every day that isn't a public holiday. Joy. I'm just hoping that the weather isn't so horrendous on Friday (we've had snow dontcha know...) as to stop the train home! If all else failed I'd be welcome to spend Christmas at K's, but I'd rather not, I want to go hoooooome. At the moment though I'm alone in the flat cos my sister went home on Monday. Bah.

Oh, and I do still intend on doing that other blog - I even thought of a theme: Celebrity Impressions, in the form of make-up/hair etc. As inspired by my Big Brother and X Factor photos where I dressed up as contestants and apparently made some people laugh. I even managed to get my Wagner photo used in the F Factor (official online X Factor fan show). Go me and my superior chameleon-like skills of disguise.

For now, though, I leave you.

Night.

No comments: